Jorgie loves to dance, and it is obvious in this image. The cold atmosphere of the space is punctuated by the shattered glass on the floor that recedes behind her. Her warm, tawny color blazes defiantly through the chilly dystopian scene with an explosion of confident energy. The glowing white patches on the floor connect visually to the bleached surreal urban landscape in the background.
Jump, Jorgie, Garage 3/100
- From a limited edition of 100 archival photographs
- Signed and numbered by artist A.K. Nicholas
- Image: 10×7 inches/25×18 cm
- Paper: 12×9 inches/30×23 cm
- Shipped unframed in a sturdy, double-walled tube