Some art collectors want to commission an original art nude. Commissioned art incorporates your concept into my artistic vision. A concept can be a simple as stating the things you like, such as: long hair, patterns of light, and nature. The concept will be incorporated into my style.
A series of photographs, variations on a theme, can be produced.
Commission Original Art Nude
- Original art, created just for you
- I will create something I am proud of, and sign my name to it
Because each commission is unique, an exact cost will be quoted based on the logistics and discussions that will be required to create the final piece(s). The minimum prices for commissioned work are as follows:
- 12×18 inch archival photograph: $750
- 16×24 inch archival photograph: $900
- 20×30 inch archival photograph: $1,250
- 24×36 inch archival photograph: $1,750
- 27×40 inch or larger archival photograph: inquire
Note: The above prices are for privately commissioned photographs. For more affordable art nudes, browse the available art nude photography.
Many collectors want one-of-a-kind pieces while some prefer bragging rights for being the genesis of a publicly available work. Either is equally acceptable and you can receive credit for your concept, displayed on my website, or remain anonymous.
- The majority of commission inquires do not lead to a project. This is not because the client cannot afford the price, but because the request is too specific.
- Animals are problematic. Dogs, cats, snakes, and horses require additional cost and results will be unpredictable. I cannot incorporate elephants, giraffes, flamingos, or great white sharks.
- Unpredictable availability means that a particular model(s) cannot be specified. However, general preferences can be accomodated.
- The artwork will be in my style, don’t ask me to imitate another artist.
- Direct costs, such as travel, will be covered upfront.
- Concepts are not blueprints, artists are not manufacturers. Your artwork will be unique. My effort is guaranteed, but the exact image cannot be dictated.
- I will listen to your input, then create artwork in my style. Unlike an architect or engineer, the exact result cannot be predicted.
The Prepared Art Collector
It’s normal for art collectors to wonder where to start the conversation to commission an original art nude. One of the first questions I will ask is to list your three favorite artworks of my existing limited edition art nudes.
Process to Commission Original Art Nude
- Collector’s Inquiry
- Discussion and agreement
- Payment of upfront costs (75%)
- Production of option samples
- Further discussion, client input
- Refinement of the art
- Production of candidate images
- Final client input
- Final payment (25%)
- Delivery of the physical artwork